Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Winner of "bling" challenge

I would like to thank everyone who took part in the "bling" challenge, all the entries were lovely and I'm so glad I don't have to pick the winner. The winner is chosen  by using random.org, this time it was number 19 that was chosen and that is Julie Shepherd. Congratulations Julie on winning the fabulous Hunkydory kits, please can you get in touch so I can forward your prize onto youx

Thank you all for taking part and hope you will join in next time x


3 comments: