Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Birdy

My post for today is my DT sample for Emma's crafty challenge  this month's theme is birds. My card is 4x4 and I first layered it with a flowery paper from my stash, I inked the edges and attached ribbon before placing it onto my card. I stamped and coloured my bird image, I then placed my circle die around the image leaving some of the bird out of the circle. I marked where the die should go and snipped into my image slighty, then placed the die back and cut and embossed as normal. I inked the edges of the circle and added it along with some gems to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated. x

3 comments:

  1. A grogeous card Sheila, love the delicate colours you've used to colour the bird with .

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet, love the daisy papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete