Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Congratulations

Congratulations is the theme for MTTC challenge this week and here is my DT sample. I started with a 6x6 card, after using my 'Love arch' die from Tonic to cut the first  and matt layers they were placed onto my base card.  I then used another die from the set and used the inner section to stamp my image and coloured the outer section along with some of the hearts that came out of the main die with a spectrum noir pen. After colouring my image I placed this layer onto my card and finished by adding the sentiment and placing the hearts.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - I love how the layers add depth!

    ReplyDelete